General Description of the Organization:
The mission of the Organization is to promote, develop, and implement community-based projects in Syria by civil society activists in order to improve the lives of civilians in their communities, mainly inside Syria, and empower them to stand up for their rights. All team members are committed to the principals of humanity, neutrality and impartiality, and dedicated to stand up for the rights of the Syrian people in achieving freedom, dignity and equal citizenship.
Field M&E Team(s)
Other work relations:
Program Officers, Support Unit Staff
Full / Part Time:
- Under the guidance of the Development Manager, carry out MEAL activities implementation for Emissa projects.
- Support the development and implementation of clear, practical MEAL plans.
- Establish data collection systems within programs when requested/review existing data collection tools and systems.
- Support teams – through regular meetings and on the job support – to gather, collate, and analyse monitoring data, as well as to report on findings from monitoring activities.
- Participate in the development of templates and guidelines for data gathering, collation and reporting in liaison with development manager and Program team.
- Provide technical support to program teams with qualitative and quantitative data analysis and reporting when requested; work with program staff to carry out monthly analysis.
- Participate in the design and execution of surveys and other assessments; actively collect data where necessary; and also ensure proper coordination.
- Coordinate and share learning related to MEAL practices on the field level.
- Support the Development Manager in developing performance monitoring and review.
- Participate in program design, review and evaluations.
- Development of case studies to capture qualitative outputs of projects.
- University degree in social sciences/ relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years technical experience in MEAL and program development.
- Ability to develop MEAL frameworks for humanitarian projects and programs.
- Demonstrated capability to use project MEAL to advance strategic goals and provide data for decision-making.
- Skill in data quality assurance.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Knowledge of information systems with experience in data management and analysis.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office Applications, particularly Excel.
- Experience in a non-governmental organization.
- Experience in program design and MEAL plan development.
- Ability to design MEAL tools, surveys, surveillance systems, and evaluations.
HOW TO APPLY:
- To apply for this position, please visit our website at:https://www.emissa.org/meal-officer/
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where you saw this job posting (vacanciesinturkey.com)
Our diversity is our strength; we encourage people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Deadline: 31 August, 2019