- Promoting the country and business opportunities
- Public relations with investors, press and etc.
- Preparing reports
- Preparing presentations for private sector
- Reaching out to the Chamber of Commerce and other business communities in Turkey
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Knowledge of French is an asset.
- Education: Successful completion of a university degree in a relevant field for example administration, management, accounting, HR, etc.
- A post-secondary diploma in a relevant field combined with a further 1 year of experience over and above the criteria specified.
Vacancies are open to external qualified applicants who are legally able to reside and work in Ankara, Turkey and whose application is received before the closing date.
How to Apply:
- Please submit a CV and a covering letter to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your e-mail & cover letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.