Insider is a B2B SaaS company with a unique approach to multichannel experience orchestration. Recently, Insider announced its $32 Million Series C funding round by Sequoia. Insider was named the #1 leader on G2’s Mobile Marketing Software and Personalization Grids, with a 4.6/5 rating based 100% on user reviews, 17 quarters in a row. CrunchBase recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top women CEOs outside the US.
Many of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive, and travel use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences that exceed customer expectations. Insider is trusted by over 800 global businesses, including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Toyota, New Balance, IKEA, Samsung, Newsweek, MediaMarkt, Nissan, AVIS, Marks & Spencer, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, Avon, and CNN.
Be part of a great story
We built a culture in which work feels like home. Everyone is expected to act like an owner and grow fast. We are a small and fast-growing team from across the world and keep flat hierarchies for maximum impact. We are energized by our broad scope of responsibility, we are curious minds, and love stepping outside of our comfort zone. At Insider we know that a perfect combination of hard work and talent always pays off. We help each other, teach each other, and learn from each other. We believe that world-class performance is a by product of an empowered, well-trained, hard-working talentful, dedicated and happy team. We think positively and have a solution-oriented mindset – a problem is an opportunity to grow.
Rewarding. Exciting. Fast-paced. Intense. Challenging.
Ready to go the extra mile to create an impact? Seeking personal development? Do you want to push your boundaries?
If YES, then join us to fly higher.
About the CEO’s Executive Office
The CEO’s Executive Office is the backbone of a globally successful scale-up, where you will have a unique opportunity to understand and participate in the business processes, solve day-to-day challenges, think strategically to see the big picture, get involved in investment, acquisition, operational, and legal processes. While you help Insider grow, you will also be in the spotlight while shaping Insider’s destiny through curiosity, research, experiment, failure, and iteration. You will breathe in strategy and breathe out execution.
You’ll work closely with the CEO, co-founders, department heads, and shareholders on impactful projects. You’ll take part in changing the rules of the game, and moving a tech scale-up company to the top of its league. The CEO’s Executive Office plays a hybrid role in different contexts where they constantly maintain what they have built, explore new ideas, remain relentlessly proactive, and hungry for growth.
It’s the core team. It’s the front stage.
This is the CEO’s Executive Office.
As a Corporate Development Manager in Insider day in and day out:
- You will be evaluating M&A and other investment/divestiture opportunities including the performance of initial commercial / financial analysis on prospective acquisition/divestment targets
- You will be preparing/analyzing marketing materials (Teasers, Investment Memos, Management Presentations, etc.)
- You will be carrying out deal sourcing, deal structuring, and executing other transaction-related tasks
- You will coordinate with Finance and other departments in gathering detailed inputs for financial models and perform valuation analysis
- You will be supporting the project team in negotiation of transaction documentation including term sheets, and other legal arrangements
- You will be participating in the due diligence process, analyzing data rooms, driving all M&A and Investment processes’ workstream, and providing regular status updates to the Chief of Staff and CEO
- You will develop an understanding of Insiders’ product portfolio, strategic priorities, competitive position, gaps, and potential opportunities. Investigates and provides an analysis of the merger and acquisition (M&A), venture funding and public market environment, and new innovative tech trends
- You will be continuously enhancing market knowledge to improve long-term shareholder value
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if:
- You have undergraduate degree from reputable universities
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, and M&A execution in public or private companies
- You have prior experience in managing M&A processes including due diligence is highly preferred
- You have strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- You are excellent in teamwork, planning, and organization skills
- You have ability to manage competing priorities across a wide range of stakeholders
- You have ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and react to changing priorities
- You have resilience to perform under pressure
- You have a can-do approach, result-oriented, and strong problem-solving ability
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office & Google Workspace applications
While exporting our technology to the world, you will enjoy:
- Find a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment
- Be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences
- Access and opportunity to be a part of different side projects depending on your interests
- Access to many hard and soft skill trainings to help you improve and challenge yourself
- Access to Udemy, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge
- Space to share your skills and even deliver pieces of training and workshops if you wishFree access to the exclusive platforms such as Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
- Chance to become a Shareowner with the “Shareowner System“
- Inclusive Private Health Insurance
- Food ticket to cover all the yummy food expenses monthly
- The infamous team activities are bursting with fun. Check out: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatinsider/
- No Dress Code!
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.