QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The Singapore Embassy in Ankara is hiring a full-time Consular and Social Affairs Executive (CSX). Reporting to the Administrative Secretary, the primary role will be as follows:
– Oversee documentation processes related to consular and visa matters, such as legalization of documents, passport and visa applications and payments;
– Assist with consular cases in Turkey involving Singapore citizens and liaising with the relevant Turkish authorities, including the Singapore Honorary Consulate-General inİstanbul;
– Plan and carry out the Embassy’s official events and activities, including those for Singaporeans; and
– Attend to public queries that the Embassy receives.
In addition, CSX will also carry out the following:
– Research on information and prepare statistics related to consular and administrative matters;
– Carry out other administrative matters in support of the Embassy’s administrative processes and policies; and
– Oversee the logistical requirements of the Embassy.
2.1 Qualifications and Experience
– Bachelor’s degree in any field
– Excellent proficiency in Speaking/Reading/Writing for English and Turkish languages required(Please note: Language proficiency will be tested)
– Outgoing with good social and people skills
– Able to communicate in excellent English with members of public in a timely and professional manner
– Able to independently source for information and analyze them, including liaising with Turkish authorities and vendors.
– Able to independently plan and organize the Embassy’s events, in consultation with the Embassy’s diplomatic staff
– Competent IT skills in Microsoft Office
– Familiarity with social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
2.3 Other Requirements
– Able to travel overnight with the Embassy’s diplomatic staff for official visits outside of Ankara, where necessary.
– Able to support the Embassy after working hours, when required.
– Legal status to reside and work in Turkey
3. Salary and Benefits
– Starting gross monthly salary of between TRY 5,000 to TRY 5,470 (Please note that 15% would be deducted from the employee’s monthly salary as personal social security contribution.)
– Annual salary increment
– Annual 13th month bonus (1 month)
– Annual Performance Bonus depending on performance (up to 2.5 months)
– Annual Variable Component bonus, depending on Singapore’s economic performance for year of review (up to 0.5 month)
– (Please note that annual bonuses will range between a guaranteed 1 month’s salary, to a maximum of 3 months’ salary.)
3.3 Other Remunerations
– Overtime allowances
– Daily allowances for official visits outside of Ankara
– Employer’s contribution to employee’s social security
– Annual vacation leave, starting from 14 working days
– Medical leave, in line with local laws
– Training opportunities for professional development
(Please note that payment of income tax and other associated taxes is the personal responsibility of the employee.)
4. Application Details
– Interested applicants are required to submit their applications to the Embassy via email only (to: [email protected] mfa.sg) within the opening period. The application and documents should be in English and minimally consist of a one-page Curriculum Vitae (CV) in PDF format and valid contact details (minimally email address and mobile number).
– No other modes of submission would be accepted. Submissions that do not meet the above requirements would not be accepted as well.
– Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by the Embassy for follow-up. Please note that with the current COVID-19 situation in Turkey, slight delays are to be expected in the recruitment process.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.
REQUEST from ViT:
- vacanciesinturkey.com will appreciate it if you can SHARE this job announcement on social media as we provide our services for FREE for both job seekers and job providers.