VACANCY Ref No.: Adm/013-20/
REPORTING TO: CEO
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Preparing, reviewing, and checking projects documentation.
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: As per the organization scale
Duration: 6 months
Purpose of the Role:
Compliance Officer (Responsible) : He/She is responsible for preparing, reviewing all documentation of the projects, and documenting all processes in the projects on a monthly basis to ensure it will be ready to be audited and complied with the grant agreements and SDH policies, keep communications with other departments in HQ and Syria staff. He/She works with the other departments to ensure that all projects maintain a high level of resource oversight and strict financial control.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Preparation of projects’ documents.
- Collection of all documentation of projects from SDH departments.
- Follow up work plans of SDH’s projects to be submitted to donors on Time.
- Working closely with SDH’s staff departments.
- Contacting with the field team.
- Reviewing all SDH’s policies and SDH donors’ contracts to comply with.
- Development of the documentation system in SDH through contributing to improve and achieve the progress.
- knowledge of Turkish law and its requirements.
- Following up tasks and working hand by hand with the other departments.
- Monthly progress report to the CEO.
- Ability to find solutions to problems that might happen.
Qualifications & requirements:
- Relevant University degree, or equivalent experience; At least 5 years’ of total experience in humanitarian or development programs in the Syrian context.
- Audit experience for public sector/NGO’s or Global fund.
- Ability to work independently without supervision, set priorities, and manage time efficiently.
- Demonstrated competency with computer software, High-level of knowledge of Excel.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Demonstrated the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of the humanitarian and development sectors in the Syrian context, and experience with (UN and INGOs Donor) regulations, and knowledge of international humanitarian standards.
- Experience in conducting capacity building activities and enthusiasm to share knowledge and information with others.
- Required to be able to communicate at a Fluent level (written and verbal) in English.
- Arabic is required.
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- Please submit your application using this link:
Please Note: Shortlist only will be contacted