The communication officer will be responsible for managing media and external communication for Al-Sharq Forum, including managing and developing the communication channels and tools, Identify partnership opportunities and establish new relationships with potential partners.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement an effective communications strategy that should be aligned with the organization’s strategy.
- Develop the organization’s brand and image and assure the integration of the different marketing activities.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand.
- Manage and develop the organization’s social media accounts and websites.
- Develop, edit, and publish content, including profiles, website content, annual reports, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s vision and activities.
- Develop and enhance the organization’s relationships and partnerships.
- Identify partnership opportunities and establish new relationships with potential partners.
- Develop partnership’s proposals, agreements, and MOU’s to establish, maintain and enhance the relationships with the partners.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Having a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Media or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a communications role
- Good Skills in partnerships and develop relationships with partners.
- Good experience in advocacy and public campaigns design, implementation and the strategy
- Well-trained on market analysis and setting well-targeted policy recommendations.
- Good skills in team leading.
- Fluency in English is required, and Arabic or Turkish is a must.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously under minimum supervision.
- Please apply by the closing date 15 JAN 2020 through this link.