· To act as a liaison between the Assistance Coordination Unit and other local, international organizations and Syrian context stakeholders to ensure that ACU scope of work and programs are well known.
- To collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on ACU’s target audience.
- To lead ACU media events and activities to enhance the visibility of ACU among its audience.
- To develop, maintain and update a database of NGOs, INGOs, media outlets and other relevant contacts; and keep track of media coverage of the platforms activities that are hosted by ACU.
- To facilitate education, legal and services platforms meetings conjugated with all preparations required.
- To participate with writing, proofreading and editing all types of ACU media contents (e.g. letters, speeches, position papers and briefings, website content, blogs, publications, campaign narratives, etc.), in a consistent style and tone with ACU visibility policy.
- To track analytics and create reports detailing successes and failures of communications
- To be responsible for related reports writing.
Qualification (Education/Work Experience/Languages)
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business administration, journalism, or related field.
- At least one year experience in communications or relationship management.
- Experience in NGOs and familiar with the Syrian context.
- Arabic: Mother tongue
- English: Advanced
- Turkish: Beginner
Core & Technical Competencies
A. Core Competencies:
- Planning and Organizing
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
B. Supervisor/Managerial Competencies:
- Building Trust
- Managing Performance
C. Technical Competencies:
- Good in Microsoft office – intermediate level (Excel – Word – PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge in project management
- Good experience in soil analysis.
How to apply
- To apply for this job by Email please fill the followed link: https://forms.gle/yVMLnfuLq6TnYYfy9
Please include the job code in the subject ( CO**-**01 ), the applications which not include the code will not be considered.
Please Note the applicants should have a valid residence permit in Turkey