UNFPA, United Nations Population Fund in Ankara seeks Turkish citizen candidates for the position of Communication Expert to be based in Ankara under Service Contract – Application deadline is 10 October 2019.
Click on the “Terms of Reference” for detailed information.
HOW TO APPLY:
- A letter of interest, a UN Personal History Form (P11) filled in English, and a CV should be sent to [email protected] indicating position reference code of UNFPATR/COMEX/2019 no later than 10 October 2019.
- Applications sent without indicating the Position Reference Code in the e-mail subject will not be considered.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your e-mail & cover letter how (vacanciesinturkey.com) you heard about this position.
Only fully completed applications sent before the deadline will be considered and reviewed.
- No fax applications will be accepted. No phone inquiries will be accepted.
- Short listed candidates will be contacted only.
UNFPA is a non-smoking environment.
UNFPA provides a work environment that reflects the values of gender quality, teamwork, respect for diversity, integrity and a healthy balance of work and life. We are committed to maintaining our balanced gender distribution and therefore encourage women to apply.
Notice: There is no application, processing or other fee at any stage of the application process. UNFPA does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status.