ANKON Consulting is looking for a Communication Expert for the EU funded project “Support to Civil Society Organisations in the Turkish Cypriot Community” to be implemented in the northern part of Cyprus.
Key Expert 3: Communication Expert
Qualifications and skills:
- Education: relevant university degree (i.e. bachelor in media and communications, political sciences, international relations, journalism or social sciences or a relevant or directly related discipline) or 3 years of specific professional experience in addition to the minimum required below.
- Language: Excellent command of written and spoken English and Turkish. Greek would be an asset.
General professional experience:
- Criteria: At least 8 years of post-graduate professional experience in the field of communication.
Specific professional experience:
- Criteria 1: At least 5 years and up to 15 years of post-graduate professional experience in public relations, communication, spokesperson services or related field.
- Criteria 2: The expert should have at least one experience in developing and implementing a communication strategy or an advocacy strategy.
- Asset: Experience in implementing at least one project for a CSO would be an asset.
- The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to [email protected] with REF KEIII/CE/CivilSociety till 10/04/2020.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter (optional but recommended) where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.