CARE in Turkey, in association with partner organizations, is providing humanitarian aid to alleviate the crisis in Syria. Due to access and security issues, CARE is working with partners to deliver aid in northern Syria. CARE is implementing multiple grants through partnerships,
I – Position Summary
Under direct supervision of the Accountability Officer, the position holder will be working in close collaboration. S/he will be responsible to support the accountability officer in the registration of the received complaints through the CARE’s hotline number, following up with the programs side and responding toward the complaint in addition to the accountability products.
II – General Function
- Receiving complaints and feedback from the different stakeholders inside Syria through the CARE’s hotline number about the ongoing activities and programs inside Syria.
- Complete the feedback and complaint form with the feedback and complaints received in order to support the accountability officer to record it on CARE’s CRM system.
- Keeping complainants informed about the progress made on a complaint made.
- Document and archive the records of complainants on a regular basis keeping their information safe and password protected
- Tracking the status of each case and ensuring that follow-ups are being made
- Support the accountability officer in preparing weekly, monthly analyzing for the received complaints within CRM online system.
- Coordination with the accountability consultants regarding received complaints through them
- Perform any other task as required by the line supervisor.
Accountability office worker – Qualification and skills
- High integrity and willingness to conduct her/himself transparently.
- Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong skills in Ms. Office, esp. Excel, word. Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in Arabic and English.
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills.
- Good analytical skills, attention to details, and critical thinking ability.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Strong empathy skills and genuine care and respect for the needs of others.
- Commitment to the aims and principles of CARE International (esp. Humanitarian Ethics)
- Ability to work in a team.
- Previous experience working in humanitarian programs
- Educational background in Social Science, Humanities or any field related to data management
- Knowledge of and experience using open source platforms such as Open Data Kit (ODK), Kobo Collect.
- Ensure that the minimum standards of humanitarian relief are maintained in accordance with the Sphere Charter and Red Cross Code of Conduct.
- Comply with CARE policies and practices with respect to gender and diversity, child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, and equal opportunities.
V – Work conditions
Duty station: 100 % Office work
VI – Contract length
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to CARE Turkey, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. CARE Turkey is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
CARE Turkey expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. CARE employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside CARE.
Employment is subject to the possession of valid identification documents (passport, residency card, temporary protection card, etc.) and successfully obtaining permission to work by the Government of Turkey (work permit). CARE will submit the work permit application on behalf of the selected candidate after the job offer accepted. Candidate can start to work for CARE only after the work permit is received. Failure to provide the required documents or rejection of a work permit application by the Government of Turkey will result in your employment offer being rescinded.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates, please send a Curriculum Vitae in English and a Cover letter (in a separate file of no more than one A4 page) describing how your skills and experience match the requirements of this post to [email protected]
- Reference Code: Accountability Office Worker
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in both your e-mail and cover letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you discovered this job posting.
Applications in languages other than English will not be reviewed.
“Applications are strongly encouraged from female candidates“
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
** CARE International is an Equal Opportunity Employer **
- vacanciesinturkey.com will appreciate it if you can SHARE this job announcement on social media as we provide our services for FREE for both job seekers and job providers.