ANKON Consulting is looking for a Capacity Building Expert for the EU funded project “Support to Civil Society Organisations in the Turkish Cypriot Community” to be implemented in the northern part of Cyprus.
Key Expert 2: Capacity Building Expert
Qualifications and skills:
- Education: relevant university degree (i.e. bachelor in political sciences, international relations, law, journalism, social sciences, business administration, economics or a relevant or directly related discipline). In the absence of such a degree, at least four additional years of working experience to the minimum requirements of the general professional experience.
- Language: Excellent command of written and spoken English and Turkish. Greek would be an asset.
General professional experience:
- Criteria: At least 5 years and up to 15 years of post-graduate professional experience in planning, monitoring and implementing social or development projects.
Specific professional experience:
- Criteria 1: At least 5 years and up to 15 years of post-graduate professional experience in developing manuals or training curricula and delivering trainings or capacity building activities on topics relevant to civil society development.
- Criteria 2: At least 5 years and up to 10 years of post-graduate professional experience working in a CSO or in an International/Intergovernmental Organisation in the field of capacity building.
- Asset: Local expertise working with Cypriot CSOs will be considered an asset.
- The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to [email protected] with REF KEII/CB/CivilSociety till 10/04/2020.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter (optional but recommended) where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.