THE BRITISH EMBASSY SCHOOL ANKARA, TURKEY
Required from April – December 2019 French Teacher (Maternity Cover)
We are seeking the above teacher to join our experienced and enthusiastic team.
Our well established non-profit school follows the English National Curriculum and the International Primary & Middle Years Curricula.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a fully qualified teacher with at least 2 years of experience in an international setting
- Be an experienced French teacher. Experience teaching across the Primary and Secondary age ranges is advantageous.
- Be familiar with the English National Curriculum for delivery of French as a foreign language
- Have excellent planning, organisation and communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team · Be confident in the use of ICT to enhance children’s learning
- Be committed to regular and ongoing professional development
- Be a fluent English speaker
In return we can provide a competitive package including: generous salary in line with UK pay scales. BESA is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to Enhanced DBS & Prohibition checks. Please visit our school website www.besaturkey.org for more information about the school. Email [email protected] for an application pack.
- If you wish to apply for this position, please specify that you saw it on vacanciesinturkey.com
Please note we do not accept CV’s. Closing date for receipt of applications: 9am Monday 25th February 2019