THE BRITISH EMBASSY SCHOOL ANKARA, TURKEY
Required for an immediate start Turkish Teacher – Middle School (Part-Time)
We are seeking the above teacher to join our experienced and enthusiastic team. Our well established not-for-profit school follows the English National Curriculum and the International Primary & Middle Years Curricula.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a fully qualified teacher with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Be an experienced teacher of Turkish at Middle School level. Experience of teaching across the Primary and Secondary age ranges is advantageous.
- Have excellent planning, organization and communication skills
- Be able to work as part of the BESA Languages team and wider Middle School department • Be confident in the use of ICT to enhance children’s learning
- Be able to lead the Turkish Speakers curriculum within the Middle School and be a model of good practice
- Be committed to regular and ongoing professional development
- Be a fluent English speaker
In return we can provide a competitive package including: generous salary in line with UK pay scales, personal professional development allowance and health insurance. BESA is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to full Criminal record checks. Please visit our school website www.besaturkey.org for more information about the school.
- Email [email protected] for an application pack. Please note we do not accept CV’s. Closing date for receipt of applications: 9am Monday 16 th September 2019. Interviews are scheduled to take place at the school – Thursday 19th September.
- If you wish to apply for this position, please specify that you saw it on vacanciesinturkey.com.