GetirYemek API Product Manager
We’re a technology company. Technology enables us to do a business no one else in the world is doing. It is our biggest advantage. Getir differs from other tech startups because we bring together the worlds of technology, logistics, and instant retail. We get our hands dirty while producing technology. We are the global pioneer of the 10 minute instant delivery model.
Yet, we never settle! If something’s ‘meh’ to us, we change that. Food should always be hot and delicious, wherever, whenever. We’re here to challenge the status quo. That’s why we are determined to change how we enjoy food with a new delivery model, GetirYemek. It’s a fast and tech-based food delivery service. Users get their food at Getir standards, with the best user experience, ready to be eaten and enjoyed.
Great technology is developed by great humans and we are always hiring great developers so that we can continue developing new technologies.
Here’s what you fundamentally need to be a Product Manager, API & Integrations at GetirYemek:
The Product Manager will be the person responsible for managing the Product Backlog and will be working closely with head of product and related project manager.
- Benchmark direct and indirect competitor activities.
- Transform business requirements to product backlog items.
- Prioritize the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals and missions set by the Head of Product.
- Monitor the progress of product development and product release plans (Knows when and why a product backlog item is included in a sprint).
- Main point of contact for product backlog items during product development lifecycle.
- Attend groomings with development team to clear out any question raised during the groomings, ensures the Development Team understands requirements and objectives of the items in the Product Backlog to the level needed.
- Articulate the expected benefit of each product backlog item to the team to foster developers creativity.
- Consultant for change management during agile development process when an alternative development path is recommended.
- Responsible for product performance monitoring and assigning metrics (Embodies expected benefit of each product backlog items with metrics).
- Evalutes the available data for product performance monitoring and requests new data or creates new source of channels to acquire data when there is no data available.
- Monitors and periodically reports application’s pain points and makes suggestions about points of improvement.
- Runs qualitative or quantitative research and analyse relevant data to define a problem when the problem is not clear.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Ideally, at least two years of previous working experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, Business Analyst or Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial / Software Engineering, MIS, Mathematics or related disciplines.
- Strong technical background, preferably in API space.
- Proactive, creative and troubleshooting character with strong analytical, verbal, communication and presentation skills is preferred.
- Fluency in English is preferred.
- Time management skills is important while attention to details is a must for product quality.
- A prior history of working with external stakeholders is a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles is a plus.
- Passionate about technology
- Eager to learn and stretch her/his boundaries
- Works well in a team and takes initiative
- Open to new approaches and new ideas
- Must be a DOer, a curious learner
- To help us with our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.