About UOSSM: Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations UOSSM is a federation of humanitarian medical aid and relief, non-for-profit, non-governmental, member organizations. Founded in January 2012 in France, with the vision to work under a unified strategic framework, to increase the effectiveness of the humanitarian response in areas of crisis; aiming at providing medical aid and support to affected people and communities, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion or political affiliation.
Location: Ankara – Turkey
Employment Code: 0065
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review of legal documents or other material relating to the rights and benefits.
- Follow-up legal and financial issue
- Follow-up UOSSM issues with the Turkish government in terms of legal and accounting.
- Follow-up of legal logistics issues.
- Other duties are required by the direct manager
Qualifications & Requirements:
Required Education: University degree
Required experience: 1-year Experience in the same field.
Computer skills: intermediate level in office package.
Languages: Fluent in Turkish
Turkish nationality is required
- Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualification should submit their CV and a cover letter to https://cutt.us/eMzpJ indicating the code number which exists in Advertisement Photograph
- Advertsıment code: 0065
- UOSSM HR Will communicate just with the chosen candidate who achieves work analysis
- The application received after the closing date will not be given any consideration