WHAT WE NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree on Computer Engineering or other related fields,
- 4+ years of Android development (Applications published to Google Play, Amazon AppStore etc),
- Strong OOD/OOP skills based on Java programming language,
- Good knowledge of web technologies, including APIs and protocols (e.g. HTTP, REST, JSON)
- Good understanding of application life cycle and components like Activity/Fragment/Service;
- Knowledge of design patterns MVVM, MVP and general design considerations,
- Knowledge in the use of SCM tools (SVN, Git, Maven),
- Extensive knowledge of Android SDK (Familiarity with Android API Level 14 and up preferred, Level 19 and up required),
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies,
- Easy-going and flexible individual who can integrate and function within a pre-existing team,
- Self-starter can operate with minimal direction.
- UI/UX design skills.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Deliver through the entire app life cycle from concept and design to release and support,
- Implement product features within a team using best practices to meet product deliverables,
- Implement reusable unit tests to ensure the integrity of on-going product quality,
- Participate in Agile sprint planning sessions and provide constructive feedback.
- Please send your application to [email protected].
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email & cover letter (optional but recommended ) where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.