Would you like join one of the fastest-growing organizations within Amazon Web Services (AWS) and help customers of all industries and sizes gain the best value and service from AWS?
At AWS Enterprise Support we’re looking for a Senior Technical Account Manager (TAM) to support our customers’ creative and transformative spirit of innovation across all technologies, including Compute, Storage, Database, Data Analytics, Application-level services, Networking, Serverless and more. This is not a sales role, but rather an opportunity to be the principal technical advisor and ‘voice of the customer’ to organizations ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 enterprises.
As a Senior TAM, you will help craft and execute strategies to drive customer adoption and use of AWS services, including EC2, S3, DynamoDB & RDS databases, Lambda, Cloud Front CDN, IoT and many more. Your technical acumen and customer-facing skills will enable you to effectively represent AWS within a customer’s environment, and drive discussions with senior leadership regarding incidents, trade-offs and risk management. You will provide advocacy and strategic technical direction to help plan and build solutions using standard methodologies, and enthusiastically keep your customers’ AWS environments operationally healthy. The close relationships developed with your customers will empower you to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges, and help them achieve the greatest value from AWS.
We are seeking individuals with strong backgrounds in I.T. operations and related areas such as Linux/Windows systems administration, DevOps, Data Analytics and more. The TAM is our centerpiece of value to our Enterprise Support customers, so if you wish to be at the forefront of innovation, come join us!
- 7+ years of hands-on Infrastructure / Troubleshooting / Systems Administration / Networking /
- DevOps / Applications Development experience in a distributed systems environment
- ·Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related discipline required, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel 10-25% as needed
- Advanced experience in one or more of the following areas: Software Design or Development, Content Distribution/CDN, Scripting/Automation, Database Architecture, IP Networking, IT Security, BigData/Hadoop/Spark, Operations Management, Service Oriented Architecture
- External enterprise customer-facing experience as a technical lead, with strong oral and written communication skills, presenting to both large and small audiences
- Experience with AWS services and/or other cloud offering
- Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Female / Minority / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinturkey.com/amazonjobs
- If you wish to apply for this position, please specify (on the application form) that you saw it on vacanciesinturkey.com