Amazon Turkey team is looking for a bright, customer-obsessed, hard-working, and creative candidate to join our team. This person will join our team as a Brand Specialist and will engage directly with multiple internal teams to optimize our product lines for key manufacturers (vendors) on Amazon.com.tr.
Brand Specialists will utilize a wide range of skills and work across major functional areas such as site merchandising, buying, inventory management, finance, operations and online marketing, to drive the performance of strategic vendor partners at Amazon.
Brand Specialists will conceive, create and implement ideas to grow the vendor’s traffic, brand awareness, customer conversion, and revenue on Amazon. This role will autonomously negotiate promotional opportunities for vendors and create comprehensive marketing proposals. Strong writing skills are key, as Brand Specialists will schedule, produce, update and manage content on Amazon’s product detail and category pages, to ensure a high quality customer experience.
In addition to site merchandising, this role is responsible for inventory management, forecast generation, new product launches, and conducting detailed analysis to identify opportunities to drive the vendor’s business. In essence, Brand Specialists act as the general manager and own a vendor’s business on Amazon.
This position offers a unique opportunity to work at the most innovative online retailer and to develop and build strong functional skills in online merchandising/marketing, buying, planning and forecasting, and business analysis. Brand Specialist roles are in the General Management career path at Amazon and offer opportunity for greater responsibility and advancement into a variety of roles.
- BA/BS degree required, Master degree a plus
- Experience with roles focused on marketing or analytical type positions.
- 1-2 years of experience doing one of several roles: quantitative/financial analysis, retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, marketing or e-commerce.
- Fluency in English and Turkish
- 3-5 years of experience doing one of several roles: quantitative/financial analysis, retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, marketing or e-commerce.
- Experience using analytical tools (Excel, Google Analytics)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and/or website content management systems as well as design tools (Photoshop, etc.).
- Experience in marketing, negotiating or supply chain is a plus
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinturkey.com/amazonjobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please specify (on the application form) where you saw this posting (vacanciesinturkey.com).