Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. In 2018 Amazon launched a dedicated Turkey Store, Amazon.com.tr.
Amazon is currently looking for a highly organised, efficient, creative, energetic and outgoing Executive Assistant to join its Turkey team at our Turkey headquarters in Istanbul. This role is offered as a permanent contract.
· Provide executive support to the Country Manager Turkey, as well as assist other senior staff based in Istanbul and other parts of Turkey.
· Arrange international travel itinerary and hotel bookings
· Organise external meetings with vendors, sellers, logistics partners, government departments and trade bodies in Turkey
· Interact with Amazon counterparts on a global basis to arrange meetings, conference calls, diary schedules etc
· Manage weekly/monthly reporting
· Prepare materials for meetings and provide post-meeting follow-up notes
· Assist with the preparation of presentations and narrative documentation
· Maintain an effective computer based filing system and manual filing systems where appropriate
· Organise small-scale team events and larger scale department/ company-wide events as required
· Take proactive steps to ensure that best practice and coordination is seamless across all interfaces
· Be responsible for the overall direction and coordination of the team’s administration
· Make timely decisions using independent judgment on a regular basis
· Carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organisation’s policies and procedures
· Several years of experience as an Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant or other secretarial/administrative experience involving the support of staff at senior management or director level
· Able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
· Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills and the ability to multi-task
· Attention to detail
· Able to dive deep into data and present information in a coherent, articulate manner
· Advanced computer literacy, including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
· Extensive experience of calendar management and arranging international travel and conference calls
· Strong track record as a team player in a fast-paced environment
· Fluency in Turkish and English
· High level of reliability dedication and commitment
· Ability to influence and negotiate
· Confident dealing with senior level staff and ability to communicate in a crisp, concise and professional manner
· Sense of fun
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinturkey.com/amazonjobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate on the application form where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you discovered this job posting.