SUNUM is looking for an electrochemistry specialist who will work as a part of a team for the energy storage and conversion systems.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Use of potentiostats for electrochemical measurements (CV, LSV, charge-discharge tests for batteries and supercapacitors, impedance analysis etc.)
- Fuel cell and battery testing
- Sample preparation for fuel cell, battery, and supercapacitor tests
- Provide services for electrochemical and energy systems testing
- Evaluate and report results for short term and long term projects
- Communicate with partners from academia and industry
Instructions for Application:
- Qualified candidates from all nationalities are invited to apply with a detailed curriculum vitae and a cover letter to [email protected] with e-mail subject “Electrochemistry Specialist Job Application”.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate (in your e-mail and cover letter) where you discovered this job posting(vacanciesinturkey.com).
Application Deadline 30 September 2019