IBN HALDUN UNIVERSITY
Ibn Haldun University (IHU) is an endowment university in Istanbul, with the vision to stand out as a “research” university in social sciences. Graduate students constitute 75% of IHU’s student population. IHU houses numerous research and regional study centres as well as strategic studies centres. IHU is an international university in that one third of the students are admitted from abroad. In this capital city of the world, we would like to see IHU as a catalyst for academicians and students from all over the world.
Lecturers in Psychology
Professor, Associate or Assistant Professor in Social Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Neuropsychology and Psychometrics
The Department of Psychology in the School of Humanities and Social Sciences at Ibn Haldun University seeks full-time faculty members at Professor, Associate Professor or Assistant Professor level in Social Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Developmental Psychology, and Psychometrics. Specific areas of interest should be covered by the main body of related fields. The candidate must have demonstrated the potential for academic excellence in both teaching and research productivity.
Founded in 2015, Ibn Haldun University is among one of the best and promising social science universities with its prestigious and strong academic staff. It also stands at the top rank in terms of the rate of international students to all with 35 %. The Department of Psychology has been accepting students to undergraduate program and postgraduate program in clinical psychology since the beginning of the fall semester in 2017. It comprises an interdisciplinary faculty with expertise in the broad areas of psychiatry, clinical psychology, the psychology of religion, adolescence and child psychology and positive psychology. Our faculty members comprise psychiatrists and psychologists whose research interests differ.
- Applicants must have a good first degree and a Ph.D. in Psychology or a related subject.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and competent to teach in English.
- To pursue research individually and collaboratively.
- To publish in the world’s leading journals, seek research funding, and participate in research related activities in the Department.
- To demonstrate research excellence in related areas.
- To contribute to teaching across the range of the department’s programmes (undergraduate and graduate).
- To supervise Masters and Ph.D. students in related research areas.
- To advise undergraduate students.
How to Apply:
Applicants should send the following documents to [email protected]
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research and teaching statement
- 2 letters of recommendation
To learn more about the Ibn Haldun University, please visit http://psy.ibnhaldun.edu.tr/en/
To learn more about working & living in Turkey, please visit https://www.gov.uk/guidance/living-in-turkey
- If you wish to apply for this position, please specify that you saw it on vacanciesinturkey.com
- vacanciesinturkey.com will appreciate it if you can SHARE this job announcement on social media as we provide our services for FREE for both job seekers and job providers.