Istanbul Gelisim University is seeking to fill one or more tenure-track or tenured faculty positions in Civil Aviation Transportation Management field to start in the summer of 2019.
Assistant Professors (Ph.D.) and/or Associate or Full Professors (Ph.D.) in:
Civil Aviation Transportation Management; or in following related disciplines.
1. Civil Aviation Transportation Management
2. Civil Aviation Management
3. Aviation Management
4. Civil Aviation Transportation Management
5. Civil Aviation and Transportation Business Administration
- Doctoral degree in Civil Aviation Transportation Management field or in related disciplines;
- Candidates with research and project writing experience are preferred.
- Good publications and research record in SCI/SSCI in peer-reviewed journals
- Experience in technology, innovation, entrepreneurship, and project management is also preferred.
- Fluent in English and eligible to teach in English.
- To apply please send the `Required Documents` to [email protected].
- If you wish to apply for this position, please specify that you saw it on vacanciesinturkey.com
- vacanciesinturkey.com will appreciate it if you can SHARE this job announcement on social media as we provide our services for FREE for both job seekers and job providers.
1. Application letter, including a brief description of:
- Current research interests and research plans for the immediate future.
- Current and planned focus in academic teaching and the supervision of young researchers
3. List of publications / conferences / projects / citations / index screen
- Applicant’s publications/projects on the field (Internet link for download or electronic submission of summaries in PDFversions)
- List of lectures given at international conferences
4. Copies of documents and certificates
5. The names of the courses you can teach
-Low weekly teaching load.
-Expected to conduct in research/publication/ projects
– High monetary incentives for quality Academic publications,
– Recently established a modern skyscraper campus,
– Over 1100 fulltime staff
– Over 25 000 graduate and undergraduate students
– The highest number of internationally accredited programs in Turkey
– Opportunity to live in Istanbul; one of the most amazing cities in the world.