ABB is looking for “SAP Functional Analyst” who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in ABB in Informations Systems at Dudullu location.
- Understand business needs and translate that understanding into a form that leads to the creation and/or composition of better solutions.
- Drive improvement or other IT migrations projects.
- Identify customer requirements, analyze and document as-is process and process interfaces, discover process gaps, design to-be SAP processes in collaboration with business resources.
- Collaborate closely with business end users and leaders to elaborate requirements and design that address specific business challenges
- Drive execution and implementation of the processes in SAP through testing and training
- Propose SAP system configuration, design and solutions to address specific business requirements
- Be responsible for ensuring adherence to the SAP Global template in all projects and improvements
- Drive standardization of SAP processes across the various regions and businesses in scope
- Support the transformation the business to enable organic and inorganic growth via process simplification and ERP rollouts
- Own delivery and solutioning for sub-project areas within specified modules
- Work closely with the SAP technical team to ensure configuration or ABAP developments are executed in a timely manner and appropriate quality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering or business-related matters
- Minimum 7 years of SAP implementation experience in two or more of the following modules; Finance,Treasury, FSCM, Controlling (Cost center accounting, Profit center accounting).
- Extensive expertise in SAP Configuration in multiple areas from the listed modules, including User Exit functionalities
- Expertise in Report Writer, Drill-down Reporting, and Queries
- Experience leading configuration sessions and demonstrating configured process scenarios in SAP
- Knowledge in ABAP is a plus
- Fluent in English and Turkish written and spoken
- Demonstrated to be a change agent
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High impact and Presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to creatively solve business problems
- Demonstrated project execution results
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to excel in a matrix environment
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.