Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is looking for “Temporary – Procurement & Logistics Specialist” for 1 year who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in Motion – Drives, Dudullu, Istanbul with below qualifications;
- Execute assigned purchase orders according to purchasing request, Sales Plan, Forecast and standard procedures,
- Focuses on Foreign Trade; mainly Customs procedures and Letter of Credit applications,
- Ensures supplier confirmation orders match requirements in terms of content, delivery and price,
- Follow-up payment via Bank and Vendors,
- Searching new alternative Forwarders with better service and price,
- Follow –up outbound Delivery (Freight) with logistics providers; transportation and customs clearance agencies,
- Tracks goods received to verify appropriate delivery and handles commercial disputes as appropriate (i.e. missing payments).
- University degree in Foreign Trade, International Relationship, Industrial Engineering, Economics or related fields,
- Familiar with Foreign Trade Knowledge,
- Experience in Customs, Letter of Credit Applications,
- At least 2 years of related work experience,
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications and SAP,
- Good command of English,
- Completed military service for male candidates.
- To apply please follow this link https://vacanciesinturkey.com/ABBjobs
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.