Internship: Communications – Istanbul/Turkey – Start your career with us!
Umraniye, Istanbul, Turkey
13 hours ago
Careers that Change Lives
Begin your life-long career of exploration, innovation, and championing healthcare access and equity for all. Join a healthcare technology company that alleviates pain, restores health, and extends life for more than two people every second.
As communications Intern in the TWAL (Turkey, West Asia and Levant) Region you will be supporting Communications Leader in coordinating global communications strategy to grow brand awareness, increase customer and brand loyalty, enhance employee experiences, meaningfully strengthen Medtronics global reputation and drive business outcomes.
A Day in the Life
- Supporting Corporate Social Regional Channel Strategy
- Assisting in Public Relations Activities
- Contributing to employee engagement communications
- Students graduating in 2022 (Bachelor or Masters degree)
- Higher education degree in communications area
- Proficiency in English is required (preferred as C1 or above) a test will be required at the final interview stage
- Based in Istanbul, Turkey
Nice to Haves
- Good knowledge of MS office (Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong verbal written communications skills
- Eager to learn develop
- Pursuing a career in communication
- Start Date: October
- Duration: 6 months
- Working Time: 40 h/week
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our interns:
- Flexible working environment
- An unforgettable experience in the healthcare medical devices sector
- Join a community or expert in a function or in a therapy to foster your knowledge
- Peer-Advisor program
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract/Skill Labs
- Other benefits link to the country requirements
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary .
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.
To apply for this job please visit medtronic.referrals.selectminds.com.