Community Research Foundation (CRF)
Lead Clinician (Adult/Older Adult Population) – Mental Health Services for Adult Outpatient Program
Hours: 40 hours per week. Clinic hours are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday), and 11:00 am – 7:00 pm (Wednesday)
Pay Rate: $25.71 – $28.00
MEET OUR TEAM! We are holding a Career Fair at Marina Village on April 6, 2023! Drop in and learn more about this opening and more: 1936 Quivira Way, San Diego 92109. 10am – 2:30pm. Bring your resume!
We are constantly evolving and developing fresh approaches to meet the needs of San Diego County’s residents who are experiencing mental/behavioral health challenges. We offer a diverse, inclusive workplace that fosters personal growth and development. You will work within a collaborative, supportive team structure, learn new ways to provide optimal supports to your clients and help people change their lives for the better!
Located in El Cajon, CA, the Heartland Wellness and Recovery Center is an adult outpatient program which provides a variety of intervention services to individuals in crisis in the East County. We serve individuals with serious mental illness and co-occurring substance abuse disorders.
Our services include initial psychosocial assessments, psychiatric and medication evaluations, ongoing medication support services, limited individual and group counseling, supported housing, care coordination, case management, and linking clients with additional community-based supports.
Typical Duties for the Lead Clinician – Adult/Older Adult population:
The Lead Clinician provides psychosocial rehabilitation interventions and services to the adult/older adult population. You’ll work with a multi-disciplinary team to provide outreach, engagement, assessment and evaluation, case management, crisis intervention, and mental health services to clients in an outpatient clinic setting. You’ll lead daily organizational team meetings and assist with program coordination.
- Master’s degree in a mental health related field such as Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling is required;
- Registered or licensed-eligible with the Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) required
- Strong clinical skills and two years of previous experience working with adults with severe emotional disturbance and co-occurring disorders in an outpatient or walk-in model is strongly preferred
- Bilingual Spanish or Arabic/Chaldean preferred, but not required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment, and have a can-do attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, specifically Word and Excel
- Able to pass criminal/background clearance
Benefits: CRF provides benefits to help you balance your work life and your personal life. For full-time staff (30 hours or more), we offer…
- 19 days of PTO per year
- 12 paid holidays per year
- “Platinum +” medical plans, with minimal employee cost/expenses for you and excellent coverage
- Several dental plan options
- Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Tax-Free Flexible Spending for medical/dental/childcare expenses
- Generous retirement plan contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan for you and your family
- Employee discount program, including pet insurance plans
- Paid training and supervision hours are available
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.
All new hires are required to show proof of completed vaccination and booster before their first date of work, unless legally exempted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.71 – $29.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
- Are you registered or able to be registered with the BBS?
- Master’s (Required)
Work Location: In person
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.