Harbor Regional Center
Harbor Regional Center is seeking applicants for the position of Bilingual Case Manager with fluency in one of the following languages: Tagalog, Korean, Khmer, Vietnamese, Chinese, Arabic or Japanese. Under direction of a Client Services Manager, the Bilingual Case Manager provides case management services for people with developmental disabilities and their families. The Bilingual Case Manager’s major responsibilities include:
- individual and family assessment and needs identification
- planning for provision of appropriate services and supports;
- monitoring and evaluation of service delivery; and
Minimum Employment Standards
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology or related human services field and at least 1 year post BA/BS paid work experience.
- Master’s degree and experience with developmental disabilities preferred.
- English (non-bilingual)
- American Sign Language
Skills and Abilities:
Understanding of family systems and human dynamics, knowledge or developmental disabilities, familiarity with the prevailing philosophy in the field of developmental disabilities, good organizational skills, demonstrated ability to work independently and cooperatively as a part of an interdisciplinary team, good verbal and written communication skills, and familiarity with MS Word and MS Outlook
Upon job offer acceptance, candidates will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination and booster if eligible. A reasonable accommodation may be requested for an exemption from the COVID-19 vaccination requirement.
Note: Salary posted is a starting salary.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,686.00 – $59,509.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Torrance, CA 90503: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Are you bilingual? If so, please list language(s)
- case management: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this job posting.